Bangladesh vs Pakistan Cricket Series 2009Comprehensive Cricket News, Latest Information and Live ball-by-ball Commentary.
Pakistan will play 5 ODI's followed by two T20s during the Bangladesh tour starting March 10, 2009.Get the latest news of Pakistan's 2009 Bangladesh Tour →
Bangladesh vs Pakistan Cricket Series 2009Schedule
- Tue 10 March, 2009: 1st T20 - Bangladesh v Pakistan at Mirpur
- Thu 12 March, 2009: 2nd T20 - Bangladesh v Pakistan at Mirpur
- Fri 13 March, 2009: 1st ODI - Bangladesh v Pakistan at Mirpur
- Sun 15 March, 2009: 2nd ODI - Bangladesh v Pakistan at Mirpur
- Tue 17 March, 2009: 3rd ODI - Bangladesh v Pakistan at Mirpur
- Fri 20 March, 2009: 4th ODI - Bangladesh v Pakistan at Chittagong
- Sun 22 March, 2009: 5th ODI - Bangladesh v Pakistan at Chittagong
Bangladesh vs Pakistan Cricket Series 2009
Pakistan in Bangladesh Cricket Series 2009
Pakistan tour of Bangladesh postponed
Mar 05, 2009Pakistan's forthcoming tour of Bangladesh has been postponed due to security concerns.
The Bangladesh Cricket Board says the tour has been postponed on the advice of the government, although they have refused to say whether the decision was connected to the Lahore attack on the Sri Lanka cricket team or to the recent violence in Bangladesh.
The Pakistan team was scheduled to arrive in Bangladesh on Saturday for two Twenty20 matches and five one-day internationals. Pakistan and Bangladesh are co-hosts, along with India, for the 2011 World Cup.
In February, a mutiny by Bangladesh Rifles border guards over pay and command structure resulted in widespread violence that killed at least 80 people that included more than 50 officers.